Saturday, August 1, 2009

Well well.

Rumours have it that our school has 1 confirmed case of H1N1 though principal kept denying it. And SOMEONE has been forcing me to wear a mask though I personally think its totally unnecessary because I dunno why. i just believe so. Anyways, I still want Jay Chou's kind of mask if I were to wear one. Those in his 'Wo Bu Pei' MV look awesome! Know where I can find some like that?


Right. Back to school.


Monday: Bio experiment again. IM SO BORED OF EXPERIMENTS. They'd switch off the fans and make me sweat like crap. Hmph. Then have to write report some more. Bullshard. Was supposed to stay for Pong farewell, under some stupid cicumstances, I didnt.


Tuesday: Nothing much. Probably I just dont remember. Haha.


Wednesday: Kuiz again lor. Lol.


Thursday: Bio PEKA. Ughh.


Friday: Kuiz AGAIN. I didnt study. So i lied on my table with my pages blank except for a few answer i copied from my deskmate. She passed by and asked, Girl, you didnt read ah? I nodded. She said, Aiyo! Why don read? HAHAHA. ITS SO LOLLYFYING. Then for PJ, we did the fake starwalk thing. I walked for 9 rounds. 3 teachers were stationed there to give our rubber bands for every round. We were thinking, Aiyo, if I know, I'd bring the whole bag of rubber bands to school. hahaha. Then after finishing the ninth round, I picked up a rubber band on the field. Then asked my PJ teacher for 1 more. Then took another one from Kimmy! HAHA. DONE.


Saturday(Today): I woke up at like, 8.30AM. Went to Jing's house at 9.00AM. Sat around for awhile. Went to school. Had Rangers Farewell. Just say, BYE lah right? Kenapa kena ada jamuan? LOL. Never mind. Went there. Masuk baris as usual. Then keluar baris. Did this like about a thousand times before we keluar baris AGAIN. Then played the Catch The Chicken game. Right. Sounds fun. We obviously didnt play. Then they played for a 2nd time. Wth. A few of us sat back and watched. haha. First, Form 4s chased Form 5. Then Form 5s chased Form 4s. HAHA. SO. VERY. FUN. =.= Then they played another game.The Egg Game? Spin Spin Spin. Everyone cheated. EVEN. MORE. FUN. Finally time to eat. Waited a long time before I get to eat. Food was OKAY LAH. LIANG KAI YI! WHERE GOT SO VERY NICE WOR? I MEANT THE FOOD? Simply say one. Supposed to have performances. But dunno lah. Mmg not sistematic. Chicken gave speech. BAH. LIKE SHE'S DAMN COMMITTED. Nonsense! Then they cut the soft smudgy cake. And Teh Kah Yee started smearing the cake on other people. YUCCKKK. I didnt eat after seeing the way the cut the cake. Its like cutting chicken. Correction: CINCANG! So. yeah. went home after that. =)

Awesome Jing and Even AwesomeR WaiLynn. With an Awesome School at the background. =)


I know. Our school is very pretty. Wheeps. Anyeong!*waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment