Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boo.

Good news is 5 down!


Bad news is 19 flipping more to go!


This reminds me of Madagascar 3. Or was it 2? Whatever la. It goes like, The good news is we're landing immediately. The bad news is we are crash landing. HAHAHHA.


Okay. So. BM sucked my brain out. Good for BM. Then. English still okay la. As usual. Always B one. I also dunno why. Boo. And Sivics sucked my mind and soul out. It was actually easy but hard. Makes sense? No? Fine. The Isi Tempat Kosong was easy. The Betul and Salah thingo was HAHAHAAA. I simply simply tick and cross. I tak tau buat la. The objective. BOO. She came in only make so much noise. And scold non stop. And chat with STUDENTS during their exams. WTF? I got so annoyed. She said something to me. And I buat macam she's not there. HEE. Everyone was so annoyed. I can hear WeiChing saying ARE YOU SERIOUS? throughout. HAHA. And my English story sucks la. I scared no time. So tulis sgt pendek la. BOO.


So. 19 more papers.


:D


=)


=|


=/


=(


:(


T________T


*Kills myself*


Im so lame!


Yay. Bye. Gonna treat it like EXAM'S OVERRRRR! *pops champagne*

No comments:

Post a Comment