Saturday, October 3, 2009

Exams.

Our exam timetable is absurd right?


1. Exam period is too long. Ugh. Fine. That's because there's lots of subjects.
2. WHY PHYSICS 1 AND 2 AND 3 ARE SO FAR AWAY FROM EACH OTHER? NOW WE HAVE TO STUDY TWICE FOR A SUBJECT! ABSURD.
3. In fact, alot of other subjects are like that.
4. FLIPPIN STUPID!
5. Im gonna die.
6. I don wanna study so many times.
7. They think I very smart ah?
8. MAD!
9. DIU!
10. Fine. I shall stop.


Exam lor. I haven't even finish a single subject yet. Im sure everyone's studying their skinny arses off. LOL. Pn Lim was so KIND! Im sure we all love her now. We're realistic people. Lols. Oh andd. Finish off your Add Maths people especially ANG TO THE RU TO THE JING. Lol.


AND WTFHELL. SHIYUN'S THE GRAD QUEEN? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LMAO. Bodoh laaa. I want a Slumber Party next year. WHEEPS.


Nyways, Happy Mooncake Festival. Play lanterns and candles. EH DON PLAY WHILE STUDYING AH. That'd be too studious. Lol. =.=


Anyeong. I ♥ Mr Kwon.

No comments:

Post a Comment