Saturday, June 13, 2009

hummybummylummy.

my titles are so cute right? =)


anyways, i wanna announce that BIMBOS UNITED kinda FINISHED THEIR NIE. well. a lil here and there and its all wrong. but its still considered as finished to me anyway. lols. so yeahhh. finally.


we practically sat there and laughed at Mabel bout Marcus. lol. M&M. geddit? anyway, so we wasted loads of time. so what? sheesshh. so there was this period of time when Jing and Shannon went home. so Wei Ching was upstairs alone typing the 1000 word article(we're too lazy to actually WRITE), then Mabel and me were looking thru the MBS argosy. and searching for random cute guys. and we found 2! and their names are in my contact now. though i don even know who they are.
PS: im not gonna msg them. and JEAN, I HAVE LOADS OF UNTOUCHABLE AND SOME TOUCHABLE GUYS IN MY LIFE. =( thats sad. coz i think none of them(okay, maybe some) knows me. SAD RIGHT? SEE, KIMBUM, HYUNJOONG, MINHO, MAX, HERO, SHOW, JAY CHOU, HOT MAN AND SO ON SO ON SO ON. sighhhh.


enough bout that. and i finished Chemistry! and i finally finished copying the 2 stupig essays yesterday! hahaha. took me long enough. i just was very lazy. hahaha. ohh. gotta finish Bio. and who cares bout history? she wont remember anything she told us. lol. we can tell her she asked us to not study anything and i think she'll even believe that. haha. i proved my point. kay. so, what else? oh yea. my moral is done too! i wrote once. and i forgot the title. and that BITCH asked me to do it again. f the bitch. sheeessshhhh. sorry bout that. and my add maths is not done. im seriously lazy to use my brain again. its decomposing. HAHAHAHA. ooppss. Physics. hmmmm. shit. lol. havent done yet. WHERE'S MY PAPER? OH NO. lol.


im going to watch Hannah Montana with Kai later. so ciaoz.


oh yeaa. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD! =)


AND WHY THE HELL WAS CHRISTIANO RONALDO WITH PARIS HILTON AND HER SISTER? GOSHHH. I DON UNDERSTAND WHY WOULD ANYONE MIX WITH PARIS HILTON OF ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD. UGHHH. IM SO PISSED OFF. ANYWAYS, SERIOUSLY CIAOZ.


lots of love,
wailynn, dad and ronaldo(hmph!)

No comments:

Post a Comment