Thursday, June 18, 2009

Report from the sick

Right now, you guys will be ending recess and going for chemistry. And i'm stuck at home. Grr. It's so weird la. Not waking up at 6 and getting ready. =/ I feel like there's a thousand things to be done. It's like i'm missing so much from missing school. Bah. NO MORE PERFECT ATTENDANCE!!!!!

Well well well. I guess everyone knows i'm sick that's why i'm home while you all are in school right. News travels fast. Just a little update, i'm feeling much much better now, thank you. Haha. Really. My mum wanted me to 'take a day off'. That's why. What a week this has been. I entered the car yesterday after school and loudly announced,"I HAVE A HORRIBLE HEADACHE AND A FEVERR!! Okay, now let's go home." LOL. My mum was speechless. =D

Oh oh oh. This is weird.. Yesterday, i was sleeping in class right? So, missloh gave you guys quiz and obviously i didn't do. Then, she came to me and TICKLED ME. =.=" and she said something like,"You didn't read your book ahh." with her finger pointing like she always does. LOL. She actually tickled!! I thought it was kim, but i looked up and saw HER. Goodness. Haha.

I hope tomorrow's a better day. =) Oh yeah, change of plans for the concert. I'm dutying tomorrow[friday]and MAYBE watching on saturday. Yup. Sad la.

Alrighty. I'm off to 'rest' somemore. =.= Being sick is so so sucky.
SOMEONE UPDATE ON WHAT HAPPENED IN CLASS TODAY PLEASE!
I want all the boring details.. haha.

P.S. how was BK?? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment