Sunday, June 14, 2009

whaooo.

*edited*

gotta remove my nail polish. blahhh. =( and i almost fell asleep while i was eating. and my hand was numb. i almost dropped my fork. lol. thats coz i just woke up lahh. i was dreaming bout someone nerdy and annoying. worse thing is, who the hell is that? AND WHY AINT I DREAMING OF HOT MEN? like, kim bum, hyun joong or ronaldo. whoever. it sucks. see yahh people in school. SIGH.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
GIRLS! THIS IS THE 32ND POST ALREADY. *applause*



anyways, just grabbing the chance to blog before school reopens. which is in a few hours times. tskk. i can already sense the sadness rising within me eventhough i havent got back my results yet. you don see me crying over results. duh. but its sad one lor okay? imagine to get sad grades while people like Siew Peng scores 95 for History. hmph. WTH RIGHT? thats why! and seeing how alot of people are kiasu, everyone has to be kiasu. or else, you'll drop and drop and drop down the black hole and you'll never get happy again. HOMG. WILL THAT REALLY HAPPEN? i think im just exaggerating. i hope. so. yeah. im always the average or bad student. i don think i've ever done well in my exams but somehow i always end up in the best classes. always. as in, i've never been to middle classes or the last class. its sadder. coz i'll be having the bad position in class but seriously, i don think its that bad considering my laziness. hmm. wth am i talking about? maybe im just lucky. haha. who knows? and thinking that my ex-headmistress which is AMC's primary headmistress actually praised me and said that im very "berkaliber". god. imagine that. i think you guys all cant even imagine me doing any work right? but i was the head librarian in primary. YEP. IMAGIIIINNNNEEEE THAT. i can hear gasps and people's unbelievable exclaims. yea. whatever. probably i've changed. i got lazier. whoops. not a good thing. better not brag bout that anymore. haha.


OH AND JEANNNN! ITS TIME TO FREAKIN CHANGE THE SKIN. THIS SKIN IS PLAIN SAD.


kay. people!


HAPPY SEEING EACH OTHER and the results no matter good or bad TOMORROW! =)


LOVES,
WAiLYNN & 4SCIENCE1'S AWESOME DARLINGS.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! are you serious??? head librarian huh???i never know n cant imagine la...keke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. see. told you everyone will be shocked. lol. you people are so predictable. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete