Friday, September 18, 2009

I hate that coward.

Yes. Im talking bout THAT FUCKED UP COWARD who's been doing terrible stuffs.


I feel like trapping that idiot and SEND HER TO JAIL. WHEEEE.


Anyways, mates, watch Man Utd-Man City match on Sunday. HEEEE.


Oh. And. SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO OUR MALAY FRIENDS. AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO THE REST OF US WHO LOVES MALAYSIA FOR THE SO MANY RACES. YESSHHHH. ;) Don try to deny the fact okay?


Btw, STUDY! And finish up your Add Maths. Haha. I will. Just in case I fail the damned subject. Not like any of you will fail it. GAH. Depressing shit.


I love Drama Queen. Lol.


Anyeong!

4 comments:

  1. SEND HER TO JAIL?! For what la.. rmbr, she's only under d JUVENILE [akta juvana lol]thing la. no point. Let's tie her up and lock her in d cupboard in front of our class!! =DD and then only we think of what to do muahahahaha. =) i'm such a nice person. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleh. FINE. lets do that. i hope that person is you. maybe you have split personality! woots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the crap... if it was me, i wont go spilling water on ppl's books. I'd rather do more drastic thgs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i were that biatch of a coward, i would scold the person straight. it would be cooler right?

    ReplyDelete