Friday, September 4, 2009

Of sweets and Veges.

"I still prefer sweets. Because I like."
"I would still prefer veges because its healthy."
"I end my speech with a smile."


Yes. Those lines appeared in our debate. LOL now. Haha. I was shouting, RUBBISH RUBBISH!


Anyway, opposition won with their rubbish. HEES. Must beat Science2 ah. Regain our pride. Lol. Since we'll lose to them in choir. OH YEA. THEY FORGOT TO ANNOUNCE THE CHOIR RESULTS. Yay.


Anyway. We got Pn Norhayati as our new Maths teacher. No comments here. Lol. PeiQi suggested to sing Thinking Of You during Maths class. Thinking of Pn Normaria. :'(


Then then. Miss Loh was hilarious today.


"756 to 1031 M."
*looks at book*"WRONG!"
"What? Correct la."
*laughs awkwardly*"Yea yea. Correct. Give her 2 marks."
*LOL*


".....BALLAST TANK..." (Should be read as 'bellest' like how they pronounced in the CD)
"...will experienceS..."


What the hell with all the class politics? *Shakes head*
Should learn from me. Avoid politics, avoid popularity, avoid GOSSIPS, MABEL!


"Orang yang bodek tu bahaya." - Tengku Hasnah.(She's blinded and somemore dare to say.)


AKU MINTA MAAF BANYAK BANYAK KALAU TERSINGGUNG PERASAAN SIAPA SIAPA.


Jyane.

2 comments:

  1. "opposition won with their rubbish" what was that all about?? hello, we did our research kay.at least, I DID. HAHAHA. WE REALLY deserve to win! LOL. Regain our pride? Hmmm, we'll see bout that, wai lynn...we'll see. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DON. BULLSHIT. LOL. WE'LL SEE AND LOSE. HAH.

    ReplyDelete