Saturday, November 21, 2009

1st day of holidays.

How's the first day of holidays?


Mine was dead boring. Oops. Cannot use past tense yet. Hah. Got dinner tonight.


Mummy woke us up as early as 8 smtg to have breakfast at Kopitiam. I don even have breakfast usually. Wtf. Nevermind. So I came home and played Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on the piano in my Sis's room for fun. I just create my own version of variation. :D I think I watched too much of Starlit. Heh. Idk what I did after that. I think I just walked around doing nothing. Then I slept on the sofa in my upstairs living room. Haha. I slept for an hour I think. HAHA. So syok.


Btw. Im playing Uno again. And Im lying to this poor Malaysian guy named Syafiq. I told him Im from Korea. And I learn Geography. So I know where is Malaysia. Malaysia is above Singapore and famous for Pondan prostitution. HAHAHAHAHA. He's 17. He said what's my name. Coz there written WaiLynn C. but I said Im from Korea. So I told him my name is Hea Jung ( I took the Facebook quiz ). Im mix. Korean and Chinese. :D He's so amazed. HAHAHAHA.


Omg. I love Uno. ♥ Bai. How's your holidays? Post it up here!

4 comments:

  1. HAHA. Syafiq? I got a cousin named Syafiq. haha. And he's 17 too. Could it be possible that you just lie to my cousin brother?hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully not. Lol. Is he in Klang?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ERR....not klang. From KL dunno which part...I think, selayang??? OH.OH. LOOK> HE wrote something> the CBOX...

    ReplyDelete