Friday, November 20, 2009

The end.

OHH I JUST WON UNO IN FACEBOOK! YAY!


Okay. So. Its the last day of school. The last day we're students from 4sc1. Our so-called honeymoon year just officially ended. I think rather beautifully. Although there's some tension among some of us who dislikes some of our classmates, at least World War 3 didnt break out. So I consider us being very 1 Malaysia.


And yeah. Today is depressing too. For some of us. Some of you are going sc2. Aww. Don be so depressed. I so don't deserve to be in sc1. IDK why Im still here. Sigh. Yi Huah, don't be so sad. I think you'll be fine. You're likable. :D


Of course, next year is going to be extremely stressful and busy. God. Im so not prepared for fucking SPM. I hope I'll be fine. I hope we will ALL be fine. But you guys surely no problem la. Im worried bout me. And the A+ system is starting this year right? Damn.


Oh can i request something from you all? Please do update this blog from time to time as long as you are from 4sc1. I don care if you migrated to sc2 or whatever bullshit. Okay? OKAY? ♥


I love you guys. Okay. Maybe not all. But most of you. ♥ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment