Sunday, November 29, 2009

Football!

Chelsea-Arsenal. Tonight. 11.55pm at ESPN. Pity Sandra can't watch. Heh. So she asked me to watch FOR her. Okay. Got such thing one meh? And Im supposed to text her for the score. EVENTHOUGH it will be charged into her phonebill. GILER FOOTBALL.


Barca-Real Madrid. Past midnight tonight. 1.55am at ESPN too. IM GONNA WATCH IT. AND EAT SUPPER SO THAT I DON FEEL SLEEPY THEN. Im gonna nap later so that I don't fall alseep. BUT RONALDO IS PLAYING THIS MATCH ALTHOUGH MESSI IS NOT. KAKA IS PLAYING TOO. SO CUTE LOR CAN DIE. With Ronaldo playing in the team AGAIN, it will be SOOO worth watching. :D


One Million Star. Channel 301. 6.30pm today I think. Heh. Now is like the last few rounds already. 6 best left. SO NICE TO WATCH!


And yes. I do spend my whole day watching tv, online and eat. SHIT I NEED TO START READING MY NOVELS AND STOP EATING!


Okay bai.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment