Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ohmypants.

Who knew you can fail English?


Oh and wo de hao peng you sekalian, I really hate it when people don't wanna tell you their marks. So it's not that I purposely don wanna tell my marks. It's because I don't like to be pitied. I knew that everyone'd pity me when you know my marks. So I'd rather not tell. I really hate being pitied. I don't like it when teachers add marks for me just for me to get a higher grade. Not that I'm not grateful. Just that, there's no need and it's so unreasonable, don't you think? I only ask for extra marks if I think I deserve that mark but most of the time I fail to get those marks because when teacher says no, I don't argue anymore. I don't like begging ya see? Its pathetic. No needa be so kiasu. I'm going to disappear from sc1 anyways. Some of us in sc1 don't mind doing that, but I do. I, of course, want better grades. But if teachers just unreasonably add marks for me, I don't feel happy nor sad. Just guilty I think. So, when I don't wanna tell you my marks, it's because I don't like to be pitied. But a lot of us just simply don wanna be compared with others or you just feel embarassed. I'm right, ain't I?


Anyways. I'm going sc2 for a long stay. Ciaos. ILY. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment